The results of the launch of the iPhone 13 in Russia

The retailer "M.Video-Eldorado" has shared the brief results of the start of sales of the new line of Apple smartphones - iPhone 13. Last Friday, September 24, Apple began selling the new iPhone 13 line of smartphones worldwide. Sales started in Russia as well. M.Video and Eldorado networks recorded in the first days after the launch a twofold increase in demand for iPhone 13 models compared to the results of the first days after the start of sales of all iPhone 12 (review). 

It is also noted that the queues for the new iPhone, despite a twofold increase in sales, were defeated thanks to new delivery formats. The number of iPhone orders with express home delivery in 1 hour or in the selected time frame has grown 2.2 times compared to last year. A third of purchases were made through the M.Video-Eldorado mobile platform - applications for clients and applications for consultants.

At the start of sales, buyers are most interested in older models - iPhone 13 Pro (from 99,999 rubles) and iPhone 13 Pro Max (from 109,999 rubles), they account for about 90% of sales. The remaining 10% were taken by iPhone 13 (from 79,999 rubles) and iPhone 13 mini (from 69,999 rubles). 

In all models, the most popular amount of internal memory is 256 GB, according to colors, preference is given to blue Sierra Blue, followed by Gray Graphite, Silver Silver, and Gold Gold. Most often, smartphones were purchased by residents of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don, Yekaterinburg, and Kazan. 

Post a Comment